Hi Ladies, the e-course is here!
Laura and I have been busy creating content over the last couple of years, and now the course is finally ready! A few years ago Laura and I were recording a podcast episode about menopause, and we discovered that we both have a shared passion for helping women in this time of our lives and we worked out that this is one of the most common things we treat. It didn’t take long for us to realise that we wanted to find a way to reach more women, to remove the stigma surrounding Menopause and to give women confidence to transition this period of life. And so the idea for Natural Menopause Support was born.
We have condensed our experience of working with women going through their menopause years into a series of digestible videos and worksheets that you can use to take control of menopause.
Here’s some of the things my patients have said about their improvements of menopausal symptoms just this month:
“I can’t remember the last time I had a hot flush”…
“My husband is grateful… and I feel like we have regained our relationship”…
“I don’t feel like a crazy person anymore!”
Supporting women’s health is something that Laura and I are very passionate about and making menopause a better experience for women is our mission.
You shouldn’t be made to feel like you are doomed to suffer in menopause, or to feel like you have no control over your symptoms.
There is an uprising of women taking control over their health and not being disempowered by gender bias in medicine. This is what we embrace, and want to share with women.
What does the e-course involve?
At the core of the course is a series of videos that break down the common symptoms that women experiencing during menopause. You will understand what is happening, and learn what you can do about it – naturally. We want the information to be things you can do wherever you are in the world, so we’ve put a focus on lifestyle support, diet tips (don’t worry, it’s not sapping all the fun) and teaching you how to use herbs to support yourself. If you have an interest in herbal medicine you’ll enjoy this, as we have lots of bonus content on how to incorporate herbal medicine into your life.
Who is this e-course for?
- Women who are 35 years and above
- If you have concerns about your transition through menopause (such as if you’ve seen family members struggle and want to make your journey smoother)
- If you are interested in improving your bone health, heart health and brain health
- If you are interested in learning about herbal medicine, specifically with a focus on women’s health and emotional health
- If you are stressed, frazzled and tired
- If you are already in your menopause journey and struggling with symptoms
- If you want to empower yourself to know more about the changes happening in your body and make your own choices
- If you are in need of some diet support and inspiration
Early bird discount ends 20/11/20 – use code nmsearlybird