Have you been diagnosed as having hypothyroidism?
Do you struggle trying to understand the right things to do to help your thyroid out?
Perhaps you’re on thyroid medication but you still don’t feel any better for it.
Maybe you feel like you’ve got some symptoms that suggest your thyroid might be a bit sluggish, but your blood test come back as “normal”.
If that sounds familiar then I’ve made this webinar is for you. It will shed some light on the topic of under active thyroid and provide you with some tips to help yourself.
The liver webinar will be held end of May but replay will be available. If you can’t make it, then feel free to comment your question below or get in contact and I’ll answer your question in the webinar.
31st May 2019 – 12:30pm AEST
We will talk about:
- What are some of the common symptoms of under active thyroid
- How to interpret your test results and what to do if your test come back as normal but you still feel like something’s going on
- What it means if you’ve got high antibodies but your hormones are in normal range
- How to get the most out of your thyroid medication
- What are the nutrients that your thyroid needs to work properly
- What is peripheral thyroid hormone conversion and why is it important
- The right type of exercise to do for someone with hypothyroidism
- How your thyroid affects the hormones in your body such as in PCOS and adrenal fatigue
- How your diet can make a big impact on thyroid health
- What a naturopath can do to help thyroid problems
This webinar is awesome value at only $10 so to register today to get access .
If you can’t make the live recording you will get access to a replay after the live event.
As a bonus you will get my cheat sheet to understanding your thyroid hormone test results, plus 5 recipes to nourish the thyroid.