Health & Wellbeing Podcast #37
Nikki Warren is a Naturopath with a passion for supporting women and men through preconception period and pregnancy. In this episode we chat about the importance of quality nutrition during this time, and get into detail about some of the key nutrients we need to have when trying to conceive and throughout pregnancy.
We talk about why you should choose a superior quality nutrition supplement during this time and what are some of the things to look for.
You’ll learn things like:
- What nutrients do you need during pregnancy? (Hint: it’s not just folic acid)
- Why some people have a hard time processing folic acid and need a different form of this nutrient
- What form of Vitamin B12 is best
- What nutrients are needed for healthy sperm
- Why it’s better to improve your stores of certain nutrients before you conceive
- Why you should take nutrients before you try to conceive, and how long for
- How your nutritional needs change during pregnancy
You can listen via the embedded player below or click here to listen on soundcloud.
Find the range of Naturobest products at naturobest.com