Health & Wellbeing Podcast #30
When I spoke at the Wise Women Gathering on Chronic Pain earlier this year, I had so much information that I wanted to share, but I couldn’t fit it into an hour. I didn’t even get to begin on the topic of fibromyalgia, so decided instead to share that information in a podcast. It took me a little while to get it to you (what with having a baby and everything) but here it is.
In this podcast I talk about:
- The evolution of Fibromyalgia
- The groups of people it mostly affects
- The diagnosis of fibromyalgia
- The difference between chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and fibromyalgia
- Current conventional treatment of fibromyalgia and it’s limitations
- What is currently understood to be the cause(s) of fibromyalgia
- The connection between emotions and fibromyalgia severity
- Ways to improve fibromyalgia
- Sleep and fibromyalgia
- Herbs and nutrients for fibromyalgia
Listen on the Soundcloud website here or in the embedded player below.