On the 26th October I will be a guest speaker at a workshop held in Richmond NSW – Our Bodies, Our Minds, Our Powers.
This workshop is held by Jacqui Delarue, an IIN integrative health coach and mindset specialist practitioner (neuro linguistics).
Jacqui will talk about her work as a health coach and bio-individuality and the holistic approach to wellness.
- How the mind and body are connected.
- Why it’s important for women to gather and let their guard down and be vulnerable
- Essence of presence and the new movement “conscious living”
- Why our values are important and what they are
- What specifically do you want? Most people only know what they DONT want (are you unconsciously attracting what you don’t want into your life?)
I will be talking about my work as a naturopath, and will cover the topic of stress and the impact it has on you. You will learn:
- What stress can do to our different body systems.
- What causes stress to the body
- The different stages of stress and how to identify if you are in one of these stages
- What is ‘adrenal fatigue’
- Healthy ways of coping with stress
- Food and nutrients that can nourish your nervous system and improve your ability to cope with stress
There will also be a yoga and meditation session held, so wear your yoga gear.
Date: Friday 26 October 2018
Where: Hawkesbury leisure and learning centre
Bring your own lunch (morning tea is supplied)