When you are burnt out, it’s hard to live life to the fullest. It’s hard to appreciate the good things when all you can do is struggle to get through each day.
It’s also really overwhelming knowing how to get back to a place that you feel good.
Here’s the problem:
After a long period of stress and not looking after yourself, your ability to cope with stress reduces.
This means you will start to feel the impact of burnout in lots of ways, such as:
- Feeling overwhelmed with day to day tasks
- Brain fog and forgetfulness
- Feeling ‘WIRED BUT TIRED’
- Mood swings and irritability
- Tummy troubles
- Sugar cravings
- Low libido
- Your hormones may start to struggle
Because you’re burnt out, it’s overwhelming knowing how to get back on track with all the things that make you feel healthy and organised, so you keep doing the things that stress your body out.
And so the cycle continues…
When you have been running on empty for months, this impacts you both physically and emotionally. Essentially, you’re burnt out. (Some people may refer to this state as adrenal fatigue, or nervous system exhaustion.)
Can you imagine what it would feel like to wake up refreshed each morning?
- feeling like you can easily cope with your day-to-day tasks with a clear mind.
- getting to sleep smoothly and not waking up every hour of the night
- feeling less bloated and uncomfortable in the tummy
- not snapping at the smallest thing
- being able to walk into a room and remember what you were looking for
- knowing what to eat to fuel your body and nervous system
- having a simple, individualised and high quality supplement protocol that was designed for you
How can you feel better again?
If you are feeling like you are on the edge of burnout, or perhaps you’re deep in a burnt out state already, I have an offer for you.
Beat Burnout Program
Recharge your adrenals and nourish your nervous system
A 5 week program to help address the core pillars of a healthy nervous system and feel yourself again.
I see people feeling this way A LOT in my clinic and I have learnt that there are some core pillars of health that need to be addressed to feel yourself again.
Here is what you get inside this program:
Step One: Assessment
Uncover your key body burdens of stress and begin the process of targeting these. You will complete a series of questionnares which I will review, and you will get professionally recommended remedies to support your nervous system and adrenal glands.
These are individualised to your budget and health needs. These will be composed of herbs, homoeopathics, flower essences and nutrients.
Step Two: Understand Stress
Understanding the implications of stress will help you to understand how much it affects you, and help you to stay motivated to make changes. We will begin to implement some changes to help nourish your nervous system and adrenal glands.
Step Three: Diet and NutritionYour diet has a large role in the health of your nervous system. Eating foods which nourish the nervous system and adrenal glands, and avoiding foods which stress our bodies can help to improve our mood, energy and stress response.
You will receive lessons about how to eat a balanced diet and an example meal plan with recipes.
Step Four: Address the pillars of a healthy nervous system and adrenal glands
There are core pillars that need to be supported in order to avoid being burnt out, as these factors will cause a worsened stress load from. These are sleep, gut health, and inflammation.
Learn the key factors that contribute to a hidden stress load, and get more information about treatment options so that you know the next steps in getting help if needed.
Step Five: Support and AccountabilityHaving a group that supports you and holds you accountable improves outcomes and helps you achieve your goals.
We will have a weekly check in via Zoom, and you will have access to a private Facebook group.
Why choose this program?
- Access education in your own time.
- Have access to a qualified naturopath to provide you with an individualised supplement recommendations.
- Group calls and check-ins will help to keep you accountable and stay on track, while also providing support.
- Better value – choosing a group program such as this provides you with better value than several 1:1 appointments.
Why have I created this program?
I have seen so many women come through my clinic in the last few years feeling burnt out, irritable, moody, and not enjoying their life or their beautiful family. I can really empathise with how stress can take the fun and enjoyment out of life, and I have also seen what happens when people leave it too long before seeking help. So I wanted to make this offering to help people restore their vitality.
I have seen so many women (and some men too!) improve their health after working with me, and I want to be able to share the benefits with others.
Are you keen?
What is included in this program…
4 x group check in calls (value $150)
Individualised assessment of questionnares with a 1:1 review of findings and bespoke herb and supplement* recommendations valued at $200
8 video Lessons valued at $50 each ($400)
One week meal plan and prep guide valued at $50
Handouts and resources valued at $100
Remedies will consist of an individualised combination of herbal medicine, nutritional formula and homoeopathic, to be purchased separately.
Total value $900
Your investment: $397
Early bird discount – $75 (valid until 5th February)
Enrolments currently closed. Get in contact to put your name down for the next round.
Still have questions? keep reading…
Hi, I’m Alison
I’m a degree qualified naturopath with over 17 years experience helping a wide range of people overcome their health issues.
I have two children of my own and run my own business so I know what it’s like to feel the pressure of a busy life. I will be drawing from my personal and clinical tool kit to help you over the course of this program. I am passionate about helping people overcome their health challenges, and I really hope to be able to help you too.
Have a questioning before joining?
This program is perfect for you if…
Who this program is for.
- People, especially women, who are feeling stressed out and need some support.
- People who want support to improve their health.
- People who are struggling to wade through all the conflicting information from their friends, family and the internet and want advice thats specific for them.
- People who want to feel better.
Who this program IS NOT for.
- People who have absolutely no stress whatsoever and have got everything in their life sorted.
- Young children. While I do work with young children, this program is not suitable for them.
- People who are unwilling to make any changes in their diet or lifestyle.